Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What To Write In First Anniversary Of Death Card

earth (erotic?)

I knelt down to pray. I sensed the cold floor under her knees, reclinai his head a little, and I realized dell'inopportuno eroticism of that position, I realized that eroticism dell'inopportuno arose in me in that circumstance. I should repent of what I do not know. But really excited me that strange mixture of shame received, redemption, spirituality carnal, that longing for the divine beyond, well aware that God was in me. The denial that I had to force myself in those moments, the denial of my flesh, my senses seemed to me the real evil, the breakdown of my body from my soul that I had to redeem the original sin. I thought of Christ, his being a man and God, here's the real message. I smiled. I opened my eyes and I saw him, close beside the altar. He watched my kneeling body, and images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment