Thursday, May 27, 2010

Free Blood Testtoronto

TANZI. Confusion and have-nots. UNION

LONDON. confirmed by the Cour d'appel the decision at first instance. Ten years and a provisional sentence , or to be paid on the nail, 105 million euro.
"I'm shocked "
said the former boss of Parmalat's Calisto Tanzi.
" Today's sentence establishes an important principle "said counsel for the defrauded investors, the lawyer Carlo Federico Grosso.
And we agree.
Tanzi, who has over 70 years, will not return to San Vittore.

And the money be returned?
Few, very few.
" will be practically difficult to take that money " he confessed, desolate, l ' lawyer Federico Grosso " because it is people who do not have availability .
It seems that he has even less of Tanzi Premier, who yesterday run-in with Luke Telese said "I have not even a € in my pocket ... I rely on public charity .
And then, all things considered, we arrived at important principle that the ruling gives us today. More
are rich, and less money you have.

Dear Tanzi,
for once only, without robbing .... of only a few words, those that are just to say that I
tonight, I am shocked

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment