Cool Temptation
was sinking my hands into her and hear her moan and shudder in those cold winter nights in an infinite. Grabbed my fingers to take them to his lips. I do not know what to say, I listened to his strange silence broken only by his warm breath on my skin, its like screaming. Sometimes I would stop drinking eager to observe. I watched her put her lips the rim of the glass, I saw his throat and swallow kiss the traces of fresh water that stood on her lips. A strange melancholy in his eyes hinted at an unspoken question I could not answer. Sometimes I would pretend not to desire it, sometimes pretending that she had dissolved into the surrounding air. And then the desire to win everything and I found myself wandering in the street below her house. Behind the curtains I could see a flickering light. And knock to come once again to delve once again into that original sin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment