Thursday, September 8, 2005

Mucus Lumps From Nose

F Whistle (Faenza) Nuovo Cinema Paradiso

Over the duration of the Festival, the critics and the public subscribed to a certain point it hurts the large number of films seen every day, so it seems almost automatically download all the stress on a single optical film, the worse it is among the most expected. Not having seen this I think it was also one of the reasons that led the audience to whistle, but just not to applaud or reject without showing it, the film by Roberto Faenza. The year last year it fell to Placido and his "Wherever you are," which would refer slating from the critics with some success by the public to its release in October, this did not happen, even if they riparlò so little that he never text her under-representation in the halls.
About this Faenza, "The Days of Abandonment," I read the newspapers and hear on television of good and Buy Zingaretti, but from what I understand the story of the protagonist is so painful that I think I will avoid it in cinema .
Prejudice? Only a simple choice. It is a story that now I do not care for the feelings that stages and in general is just the kind of history I try always to avoid because I just do not say anything.
Yes, but why is not offered to show a film that can also affect the young audience? And possibly an Italian film in competition. If there are, if anything, we find them in categories such collateral or Horizons Midnight ...

Film aside, it seems that Faenza will turn his further ostracized "Go Italy!" '78 that the intentions to be a stern word to Italians addicted:
"I do not take it with politicians, but with the infected part of us Italians witnessing the degeneration of this country, to its end, and does not react "
I look forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment