Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sony Dvp Sr200p How Do I Set It Up





left me slightly cold.
Not that it is a good movie but I expect more from Burton invention.
To be really valuable for the visionary and, specifically, the characters of Willy Wonka and Charlie, is the book by Roald Dahl: a tale written in language clear, moving, exciting.

Reading Tim Burton is a great spectacle for the senses, but no other locations of the wonderful fantasy like "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and even that of "Mary Poppins" I am referring to the classics because it is clear that this intends to be on that list. To make it short and do not dwell on the "usual" even if they are essential to the praise music, Depp's interpretation of the quotations and smiling, the dialogues of the film is great for kids and especially (the really more memorable!) For the exhibition of Umpa-Lumpa (flash-back of the forest is superb). Tim Burton is, shall we say inevitable, the theme of father-son relationship which is the most important difference with the Dahl book, but what else new that is not what we already know of Burton?
I consider to be one of the best This author for narrative pace and maturity, that one of the most stable, less innovative. In short, no progress.

Corpse Bride I hope to be significantly higher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment