Friday, April 7, 2006

Any Online Games Like Poptropica?

The Caiman

The Caiman is fun, I put the last Verdone equal to the amount of laughter .. even if you have to ask what may be worth a comedy Moretti, almost unconsciously, compared with verdoniana. I am told that the first is only irony (even if we can) and the second is the real comedian. Yet I feel like writing that Moretti could really make us laugh, but your stomach. Suffice it to be even more natural and would be the perfect synthesis between Mr Trombetta and Toto. Sci-Fi, of course, like his film. It is true that by Fazio has labeled this way? :) As a policy there is very little: it is touched because it is represented (the figure of Berlusconi) with great authority of intellect and humor. What then is the whole or presumption great talent intellectual-artistic-communicative each will decide this. But have fun, especially in the first part, the light (or at least not yet dark), one in which Moretti tells us that this film metacinematograficamente in Italy would not have existed if it had never really felt the need. A line of reasoning that: the underlying concept of the film is the need, we have removed the political, intellectual and even less do not have the film (anti-matter harmless). That's critical stages of all types, genres that autorivalutano, screenplays that they become self-generated in the film, and, better yet, suitcases full of money that fall from the sky breaking through the ceiling of the highest office of Milan ' Italian Smarter and smiling, what a good definition, not only for himself but also for those who hate him. Just as happened in Donnie Darko, that he was only half done.
Nanni Moretti. Del Caiman has said that spread over at least three levels: family, film and politics. I shall not the third, I laugh with the second, the first I say that I think I spent too little time with lego ... I want to conclude
seriously. Nanni Moretti needs to go on TV, he needs to do something for television. This is seen as moving from the camera: a film for television, damn! He really needs to express themselves even more popular:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment